Quick and Easy: Pretty Packaging for Cookies

I am a cookie baker.

I love cookies.

I love to bake.

My family loves cookies.

My colleagues love cookies.

I love to eat cookies.

I love the way cookie dough in the oven makes my house smell.

Cookies = happiness.

Oh yes.

It's also fun when I'm asked to bake cookies for fund raising sales, potlucks, parties, and gifts.  For those events, I like to make cookies pretty and portable.

After the cookies have cooled completely, it's time to package them.  I use large paper muffin baking cup liners, regular sized muffin baking cup liners, cello bags and ribbon.   Toss those plain ol' twist-ums, I say. 


The larger muffin cup liner is nestled down into the medium sized liner.  I love that pop of color!


Oh, how I wish the internet had Smell-o-Vision.  Chocolate chip oatmeal pecan cookies... mmm.

Carefully place the cookie-filled liners into the bottom of a cello bag, twist, and tie with ribbon.  Today I used light pink grosgrain ribbon trimmed with bright pink stitching to match the muffin liners.  If there's too much plastic left at the top of the bag after tying, cut it off with scissors or pinking shears.


All ready to go!

*****

I have a thing for muffin tin liners.  I can't resist buying a pack whenever I come across a pretty color or pattern:


 What's your favorite cookie?

Comments

  1. Love this idea :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I’m a new baker so I really appreciate you sharing your idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci, gracias, danke for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment or question:

Popular Posts